I used the "CarObject" and "PhysicObject" from the jiglibgame provided. The vehicle works fine except that the angular velocity of the wheels are way off! They rotate about(not exacly) twice as fast as they should. There seems to be a problem in the "Wheel" object when the numrays are used but I don't really understand how they are used anyway… With this problem it is impossible to make a proper car simulation, I tried to go around this problem but I gave up, the angular velocity needs to be fixed please.
To get an idea of the problem, just comapare the "AngVel" to "angVelForGrip" while driving at speed. If you collect the speed of the vehicle you reallize the "AngVel" value is too large.
JigLibX is amazing anyway, thanks!
The offset seems to depend on the variable wheelradius somewhat. When wheelradius is set to 1 the offset is 20%. When wheelradius is small like 0.3 the offset is almost 100%. When you increase the wheelradius the offset goes towards 0.