Panasonic HC-X1000 is a powerful camcorder, it works as 4K DCI/Ultra HD/Full HD Camcorder, and with it you can jump right into 4K. Panasonic HC-X1000 features a 1/2.3″ MOS sensor that can help you to record 4K videos, it also has two built-in Venus processing engines, it can scale the 4K image for Full HD delivery. Besides it has used Leica Dicomar 20x Optical Zoom Lens, 0.45″ EVF / 3.5″ LCD Touch Screen, Individual Focus, Zoom & Iris Lens Rings, Power O.I.S, & Hybrid O.I.S. Simultaneous/Relay/Background Recording feature, etc. so it is ideal device if you want to record high quality videos.
Panasonic HC-X1000 can record videos in MP4, MOV or AVCHD codecs, have you recorded some wonderful videos with this camcorder? After you recorded videos with it, you may have the need to import Panasonic HC-X1000 to iMovie/FCE for editing. iMovie or Final Cut Express is the best video editing programs on Mac platform, many professional users choose to edit videos with iMovie/FCE. If you have tried to >import Panasonic HC-X1000 AVCHD MTS files to iMovie/FCE for editing, have you encountered the Panasonic HC-X1000 AVCHD to iMovie/FCE importing or editing issues? Because on the forums many users have encountered the problems with iMovie/FCE, they found the Panasonic HC-X1000 recorded AVCHD videos can't be supported by iMovie/FCE, and they want an effective solution for this, if you also have this problem, please don't worry, now we will share the best way to import Panasonic HC-X1000 AVCHD files to iMovie/FCE for editing.
If you have ever used iMovie or Final Cut Express, you may know there are limited video codecs and formats are supported by iMovie/FCE, for video format like AVCHD MTS, it is not supported by iMovie or Final Cut Express, so when you import Panasonic HC-X1000 AVCHD MTS files to iMovie/FCE, you will meet with problems. In this case, how can we avoid the Panasonic HC-X1000 to iMovie/FCE importing issue? It is easy, that we just need to convert Panasonic HC-X1000 AVCHD to AIC codec, which is native supported codec of iMovie and Final Cut Express, with AIC codec, you won't have any importing or editing problems.
Guide: Convert Panasonic HC-X1000 AVCHD MTS to AIC MOV for iMovie/FCE editing
The HD Video Converter for Mac has the ability to convert all HD videos like AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, XAVC, MXF, MOV, WMV, MP4, MPG, etc. to AIC codec for iMovie/FCE editing, besides iMovie/Final Cut Express, it has optimized formats for Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, Sony Vegas Pro etc. with this converter you can convert your videos easily, such as convert AVCHD to MKV, etc. Now please download it below.
1. Free download HD Video Converter for Mac, and then install this converter on your Mac computer. If you need to use it on Windows, you can also download the Windows version to use.
2. After you installed the program on your Mac, please launch it, the software will show its main interface. Now you can click "Import" button to import the Panasonic HC-X1000 AVCHD MTS video files that you want to convert.
3. Click "Profile" bar to choose the format you need. To convert Panasonic HC-X1000 to iMovie/FCE smoothly, please click and choose "iMovie > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC)", this is native format for iMovie/FCE. If you want to convert Panasonic HC-X1000 files to other formats like MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, MOV, etc. you can also choose according to your need, this software may meet all your needs. This converter can also convert 4K videos to AIC MOV for iMovie/FCE.
4. Click "Settings" button on the main interface you will be able to adjust the output parameters, you can skip this step if you don't need to adjust, this profile has been optimized.
5. Press the "Start" button to convert Panasonic HC-X1000 AVCHD MTS to AIC MOV for iMovie/FCE on Mac.
After the Panasonic HC-X1000 AVCHD MTS to AIC conversion finished, please click "Open Folder" button to get the converted AIC .mov videos, now you can transfer them into iMovie or Final Cut Express and edit without any problems, and you don't need to render anymore.
convert Panasonic HC-VX870 to MOV, edit Panasonic HC-VX870 avchd Mac, how to play Panasonic HC-VX870 video mac, Panasonic HC-VX870 and Mac OS X, Panasonic HC-VX870 AVCHD Converter Mac, Panasonic HC-VX870 to FCP, Panasonic HC-VX870 to iMovie, Transfer Panasonic HC-VX870 to Mac
convert HC-WXF991K video on mac, edit HC-WXF991K 4k video in fcp x, Panasonic HC-WXF991K fcp x, Panasonic HC-WXF991K imovie, Panasonic HC-WXF991K to FCP X ProRes MOV, Panasonic HC-WXF991K to premiere pro, Panasonic WXF991K Final Cut Pro X
2016 best blu ray player software, Best Blu-ray Player Software, blu ray player software for windows 10, blu ray playing software, blu-ray player for windows 10, Blu-ray Player Software, windows 10 blu ray player