Over the summer i have been taking part in a student games production competition called Dare to Be digital. I have been responsible for the physics part of the game and before we started i was told about JigLibx and decided to try to use it in the game. The project is coming to an end so i thought i would make a post here to show you what we have made and give some thanks for the great work that has been done developing this physicsengine. Throughout the project we have had some problems with the physics but most of the turned out to be caused by my own noobishnes : P This has been my first time working with C# and with 3D gameplay and i am very happy with how things have turned out. The end result has taken me, two other programmers, one designer and one artist about nine weeks to produce.
Gameplay video: LINK
Game trailer: LINK